DHARMA ARCHETYPE QUIZ
What is your Dharma Archetype?
Warriors have love-me-or-hate-me personalities and aren’t here to appease anyone. They are willing to speak up and say what everyone else is thinking, even if it singles them out or alienates others. They are anchored in their own truth. They make excellent fitness professionals, CEOs, motivational speakers, managers, and law enforcement agents.
Warriors were given a great deal of energy because they were meant to find solutions. They often find themselves as entrepreneurs because they can’t stand to take directions from others. Regardless, they need a sense of freedom in their position to allow them to make their own decisions. They can’t be micromanaged by someone, and a boss may be intimidated by their strength.
Warriors have a communal soul and their Pitta energy makes them want to be part of something greater than themselves. They prefer to work with their team in person, rather than online, because it’s far more intuitive for them to connect in the physical rather than the ethereal due to their low Vata energy. Warriors need to share a mission with others and, as good team leaders, rally the troops to keep everyone motivated.
The gift of the Warrior is to motivate others with their Pitta energy. The Warrior thrives on overcoming obstacles, whether it’s helping someone drop twenty pounds, invest in a business, or buy something they didn’t know they needed.
Ready to dive deeper into the Dharma Archetypes?
Knowing your Dharma Archetype allows you to see what you naturally
excel at and the type of work you are meant to do here on this planet.
Learn more in my best-selling book Discover Your Dharma
Learn more about:
- Your Dharma Archetype
- Your Dharma Blueprint to actually make your dharma happen
- How to overcome the most common obstacles keeping you from your dharma
- How to move from confusion to clarity
- The three paths to get to your Dharma and which you should take according to your personality
- The seven stages of Dharma Discovery and where you are now and going next
- What to do if your family/ community is not supportive of your path
- Your Dosha and how it’s related to your dharma
- How to balance self-care with your Dharma
- How to move your dharma through your chakras
- How to overcome fear of speaking your truth
- How to take your idea to action
- How to avoid burn-out with your dharma
- What to do if you have many ideas about your dharma
And SOUL much more in my book, Discover Your Dharma.
“Discover Your Dharma is a timely book for readers to decondition their minds,
remember their essence, and step into the purpose they were born to express.”
-From the foreword by Deepak Chopra
“Discover Your Dharma will give you clear direction on how to step into your
purpose and say yes to your deepest desires.”
- Gabby Bernstein
+Receive Exclusive Bonuses
- Discover Your Dharma Guided Meditation led by Sahara Rose
- Tapping (EFT) practice to help you unblock limitations from your dharma journey
- Dharma Embodiment Practice
I've got something in the mail for you!
I've emailed you over your Dharma Archetype Results so you can remember/ share later and also will be sending you over exclusive content to support you on your Dharma journey, from the five stages of dharma embodiment to three Discover Your Dharma Meditations and much more!
Head over to your inbox and look out from an email from me, email@example.com! Check your Spam folder in case it's not there and be sure to whitelist it to receive everything else I have in store for you! I'm excited to continue the conversation!