DHARMA ARCHETYPE QUIZ
What is your Dharma Archetype?
Your archetype :
The Teacher’s mission is to serve through knowledge. The obstacles they go through are exactly what they’re meant to share with others, which is why most coaches are Teachers. The personal experience fills them with a genuine desire to teach what they’ve overcome. They are the type to see the lesson in an obstacle even as they are dealing with it, and use it as an example as they guide others through it.
Teachers have natural leadership abilities, coupled with a deep empathic sense. They can tell instantly who is having an off day and provide them with the tools they need to lift themselves up. Of course they make incredible teachers and professors, but they could work in any type of career where they are able to pass along their teachings to others.
It’s also important for Teachers to know who wants the teaching, and not run their mouth imparting lessons to people who have no interest. That can come off as preachy, annoying, or aggressive. As a Teacher myself, I’ve had to learn to wait for interest. I can easily meet someone and instantly start fixing all their problems and inspiring them to live a new life—even though they never asked for that. We have to understand that we can screw with other people’s karmas by telling them things they aren’t ready for; part of their journey is to learn it themselves when the time is right and desire is there.
Teachers’ high Vata energy makes us especially tapped into the cosmos, allowing us to channel higher Source consciousness. A good teacher can speak to their students so that the knowledge is received. They know that self-awareness must come from within, and the best way they can educate others is to ask the right questions and remain in a high vibrational state so they can come up with their own answers.
Ready to dive deeper into the Dharma Archetypes?
Knowing your Dharma Archetype allows you to see what you naturally
excel at and the type of work you are meant to do here on this planet.
Learn more in my best-selling book Discover Your Dharma
Learn more about:
- Your Dharma Archetype
- Your Dharma Blueprint to actually make your dharma happen
- How to overcome the most common obstacles keeping you from your dharma
- How to move from confusion to clarity
- The three paths to get to your Dharma and which you should take according to your personality
- The seven stages of Dharma Discovery and where you are now and going next
- What to do if your family/ community is not supportive of your path
- Your Dosha and how it’s related to your dharma
- How to balance self-care with your Dharma
- How to move your dharma through your chakras
- How to overcome fear of speaking your truth
- How to take your idea to action
- How to avoid burn-out with your dharma
- What to do if you have many ideas about your dharma
And SOUL much more in my book, Discover Your Dharma.
“Discover Your Dharma is a timely book for readers to decondition their minds,
remember their essence, and step into the purpose they were born to express.”
-From the foreword by Deepak Chopra
“Discover Your Dharma will give you clear direction on how to step into your
purpose and say yes to your deepest desires.”
- Gabby Bernstein
+Receive Exclusive Bonuses
- Discover Your Dharma Guided Meditation led by Sahara Rose
- Tapping (EFT) practice to help you unblock limitations from your dharma journey
- Dharma Embodiment Practice
I've got something in the mail for you!
I've emailed you over your Dharma Archetype Results so you can remember/ share later and also will be sending you over exclusive content to support you on your Dharma journey, from the five stages of dharma embodiment to three Discover Your Dharma Meditations and much more!
Head over to your inbox and look out from an email from me, firstname.lastname@example.org! Check your Spam folder in case it's not there and be sure to whitelist it to receive everything else I have in store for you! I'm excited to continue the conversation!