DHARMA ARCHETYPE QUIZ
What is your Dharma Archetype?
The Nurturer is here to care and connect. They find their sense of purpose in nurturing others. They are highly empathic and can feel exactly what a person needs. They are the kind of friend who will invite you over for dinner and make an incredible meal, then truly listen to you talk about everything on your mind. They are natural healers and have an ability to transmit that healing through their love. Simply being in their presence feels restorative.
Nurturers are high in Kapha energy, which makes them patient, good-natured, humorous, loyal, warmhearted, and loving. They don’t do drama, and it rarely comes to them. Many Nurturers become coaches, but their coaching style is different than that of the Teacher, who may be more intellectual. The Nurturer is more about emotions and energy. They’re here to hold your hand and help you find a way out of your problem.
The Nurturer must learn to use their superpowers wisely, to uplift people without creating that dependency. Nurturers will often say, “People take advantage of my niceness,” which really means, “I don’t know how to set healthy boundaries with people and I end up overextending myself.” The only people who will become upset at your boundaries are those who aren’t honoring them. It’s crucial for them to create boundaries so they can nurture people fully when their heart is there, and not when it isn’t. The most important person Nurturers must nurture is themselves. If your cup is not full, how will you pour into anyone else’s?
Nurturers’ sweet, loving energy lights up the world and makes this human experience easier for everyone. There isn’t a person that doesn’t love a Nurturer—people around them can feel their compassionate hearts. When they’re able to give themselves the love they give everyone else, they’re fully able to step up into their power.
Ready to dive deeper into the Dharma Archetypes?
Knowing your Dharma Archetype allows you to see what you naturally
excel at and the type of work you are meant to do here on this planet.
Learn more in my best-selling book Discover Your Dharma
Learn more about:
- Your Dharma Archetype
- Your Dharma Blueprint to actually make your dharma happen
- How to overcome the most common obstacles keeping you from your dharma
- How to move from confusion to clarity
- The three paths to get to your Dharma and which you should take according to your personality
- The seven stages of Dharma Discovery and where you are now and going next
- What to do if your family/ community is not supportive of your path
- Your Dosha and how it’s related to your dharma
- How to balance self-care with your Dharma
- How to move your dharma through your chakras
- How to overcome fear of speaking your truth
- How to take your idea to action
- How to avoid burn-out with your dharma
- What to do if you have many ideas about your dharma
And SOUL much more in my book, Discover Your Dharma.
“Discover Your Dharma is a timely book for readers to decondition their minds,
remember their essence, and step into the purpose they were born to express.”
-From the foreword by Deepak Chopra
“Discover Your Dharma will give you clear direction on how to step into your
purpose and say yes to your deepest desires.”
- Gabby Bernstein
+Receive Exclusive Bonuses
- Discover Your Dharma Guided Meditation led by Sahara Rose
- Tapping (EFT) practice to help you unblock limitations from your dharma journey
- Dharma Embodiment Practice
I've got something in the mail for you!
I've emailed you over your Dharma Archetype Results so you can remember/ share later and also will be sending you over exclusive content to support you on your Dharma journey, from the five stages of dharma embodiment to three Discover Your Dharma Meditations and much more!
Head over to your inbox and look out from an email from me, email@example.com! Check your Spam folder in case it's not there and be sure to whitelist it to receive everything else I have in store for you! I'm excited to continue the conversation!